I had been wanting a map of Oregon’s waterfalls and decided to see if I could make one myself. Thanks to Google, here it is, with color coded symbols even!
- A yellow star indicates a Must See/Favorite waterfall.
- A green teardrop indicates a Highly Recommended waterfall.
- A blue square indicates a waterfall that is Worth the Effort.
- A purple diamond indicates one that is Low Priority.
- A gray circle indicates one that I have not yet blogged about.
Obviously, I have a long way to go with blogging! I hope you find the map useful in planning your adventures.